Saturday, September 24, 2005

Yippeee!


We had house guests two nights ago. My cousin Adam and his girlfriend Angie were passing through the area. They are moving from Virginia to Arizona and decided to stop off and check out the new place. It was wonderful to see family. Adam is one of the greatest guys around, he's like a brother to me, and Angie is so sweet. They couldn't stay long because they were on a schedule, but it meant so much to have them the few hours they were here. It only made me hungry for more family. Mom and dad are coming in a few weeks and I can't wait. I am going to take off of work and make it a long family weekend. We are going to go to a Florida State game, too...I love football!!! It'll be so fun! We are going to have the McCoy side of the family for Thanksgiving (at least Gary and Mary Nell, maybe Amy and John, too). That will be a blast, I'm already thinking about what we will make. Mamma, I definitely want to make a pecan pie, can't go without the pecan pie at Thanksgiving! I love having visitors. You guys keep on coming. Feel free to buy tickets and fly out here when the urge hits!

No comments: