Friday, July 28, 2006

Just me and the Girls


Amber and Courtney came from OK to see me for a week of shopping and beaching. We had a great time. I don't know any other people who can actually shop as much as I do. We had several days where we would start around 10:00 and come home after dark. Thrift stores, discount stores, garage sales, Target...all our favorite places to find bargains! I was with "my people"! We also went to the beach several times. I had never seen the water so clear! We got some sun, read books, and searched for shells (mom, I found a hermit crab with a beautiful shell, but put it back in the ocean). Our last full day we spent making jewelry, pizza, and playing games. But the best part of the whole trip was all the girl talk. Catching up with my best friends was wonderful and I can't wait to do it again next summer!

No comments: