Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Texas Fun

Natalie can't put the book down! It's Pokemon! She is quite the reader!

Sweet James waits for the hermit crab to come out.

I think the hermit crab is a bit scared!




Andrew can't say much, but he sure can play.




CHEESE!!!


I had a great visit with my family. The kids have all grown so much! Natalie is so much fun to talk to. She love Pokemon, web-kins and reading. James is getting really big! He loves Cars and is so creative. He made a really cool rocket out of paper towel rolls and duct-tape! Andrew is at a fun stage. He is so darn cute and love to read just like his big sister and brother. I was so happy to get to spend some time with them.


It was great to see mom and dad and Erin and Toby, too!!! I felt so relaxed and thoroughly enjoyed watching movies, shopping for fabric and sewing with mom. It was a wonderful time.


No comments: